Check back once a scenario is posted to see what the 2018 Cyber Defense Competition Rules are. If you are looking for team eligibility requirements, please review the Eligibility information.
- Community colleges, colleges and universities are eligible.
- All students must be a student of the institution they are representing.
- Students may only be a member of one team.
- Each team can have up to six (6) students registers with a minimum of four students to compete.
- Once the competition has begun, a team must complete the competition with the team that started the competition. Substitutions, additions, or removal of team members are prohibited except for extreme circumstances.
- Each team will designate a Team Captain and Co-Captain, who will act as the team liaison between the competition staff and the team. One of these individuals must be present in the team space during the competition.
Check out the prior competitions page for the list of previous years competitors.
A scenario is being developed as you read this. Check back soon or contact us at email@example.com